Galdin Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Absolute Best RP Ever Definitely

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving In [Adelo Free Time]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pingchow

Pingchow

Character sheet
Name: Adelo Ley Osdela
Race: Human
Class: Bard

Moving In [Adelo Free Time] Empty
PostSubject: Moving In [Adelo Free Time]   Moving In [Adelo Free Time] EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 3:10 pm

It had been a day since they had cleared out the Sewer, and Adelo was still feeling sleepy... Although, didn't he always feel this way? He wasn't so sure anymore, but it didn't necessarily bother him. He had never traveled with very much, so his room was looking a little... bare. He had placed a few spell books onto the large bookshelf provided to him, and placed some small instruments around the room. Unfortunately, that was just about all he had...

"Hmm... Well, this won't do.."

It just wasn't... Well, he wasn't quite sure! It didn't seem to feel as a home should. Oh dear, what was he to do? He hasn't had a place of his own for quite sometime. He really wasn't very good at this whole... interior design thing. It didn't help that the gold he had was limited... Ahh, what to do?

At the sound of a knock on his door, Adelo turned to greet his visitor. Perhaps they would know the answer to his problem... There was a large variety of people in the guild, and many of them had been kind to him upon his arrival. However, Adelo was hoping that his guest would be a member of the party he had been placed in for their challenge in the sewers... It hadn't even been a full 24 hours, but he missed them dearly!

"Ah, welcome, friend. What brings you here, hm? Are you looking for a song to clear your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Ezri
Admin
Ezri

Character sheet
Name: Alisa Kastner
Class: Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Adelo Free Time]   Moving In [Adelo Free Time] EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Alisa had found all of her teammates to be interesting and capable people, and if they were going to be working together more in the future she wanted to learn more about them.  Adelo in particular had just the sort of unconventional use of magic that piqued the alchemist's interest, and he was friendly enough to hopefully talk to her about it.

So, with no other pressing matters at hand she found his door and knocked on it, and she was just mulling over how to go about this investigation when he appeared, catching her off-guard with his sudden offer.

"E-- a song?  No-- well, not no--" she blurted, stopping abruptly and taking a second to breathe.  Maybe she did need a song to clear her mind after all. Composure regained, she looked up and nodded, now speaking clearly and confidently. "I just wanted to talk to you for a bit, really.  If you're not busy, of course!"  Not really the smoothest save, but Adelo was an easygoing kind of guy, so he probably wouldn't think too much of it.
Back to top Go down
https://thegaldinguild.forumotion.com
Pingchow

Pingchow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Adelo Free Time]   Moving In [Adelo Free Time] EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Ezri wrote:
Alisa had found all of her teammates to be interesting and capable people, and if they were going to be working together more in the future she wanted to learn more about them.  Adelo in particular had just the sort of unconventional use of magic that piqued the alchemist's interest, and he was friendly enough to hopefully talk to her about it.

So, with no other pressing matters at hand she found his door and knocked on it, and she was just mulling over how to go about this investigation when he appeared, catching her off-guard with his sudden offer.

"E-- a song?  No-- well, not no--" she blurted, stopping abruptly and taking a second to breathe.  Maybe she did need a song to clear her mind after all. Composure regained, she looked up and nodded, now speaking clearly and confidently. "I just wanted to talk to you for a bit, really.  If you're not busy, of course!"  Not really the smoothest save, but Adelo was an easygoing kind of guy, so he probably wouldn't think too much of it.

"No song then...? A shame..."

x

Adelo scratched his head and smiled awkwardly at the small girl. She seemed uncomfortable... like she really needed a song. Unfortunately, she turned down his offer already. He was really feeling like playing right now, but maybe talking with her would be nice... She was such a good leader, but he wondered if they would get along. He had trouble with types like these... They always seemed to get frustrated with him, and he could never figure out why. She was extending the offer to him though, so... Perhaps this would go much more smoothly!

Moving In [Adelo Free Time] Adelol10

"It would be a pleasure to speak with you, friend... Hmmm? What about? Ah... Music? Instruments? Perhaps I can show you my newest napping technique? It works quite well..."

He plucked a few strings on a lute hanging on his wall, getting distracted by it's amusing tones. Ahh, the lute... Such a cute little guy. Ah, but... Wasn't there something he was trying to ask someone? Something, something... Oh!

"Oh, Alisa... Would you happen to know anything about interior design? I am afraid I am at a loss..."
Back to top Go down
Ezri
Admin
Ezri

Character sheet
Name: Alisa Kastner
Class: Alchemist

PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Adelo Free Time]   Moving In [Adelo Free Time] EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:04 pm

Alisa was a little afraid that he'd be dissapointed, but Adelo seemed to take her refusal in stride and she smiled at him as she stepped into his room.   She was a little surprised to see it so empty; Adelo didn't seem all that utilitarian, but she didn't know him very well either.

She opened her mouth to speak, but Adelo started before she could.  But... what on earth was he talking about?? Napping techniques? Alisa hadn't taken a nap in years, but she didn't remember there being anything resembling a technique involved... oh, whatever! Alisa spoke up as he toyed with his lute, trying to get back on track.

"Actually, music is fine! I was sort of curious about how  you were casting spells yesterday, and--"

"--Interior design?" He caught her by surprise again! Did she look like the kind of person who knew about that?  "Did you want help decorating...?" Alisa tapped her lip as she thought about what to suggest for such an empty space. "I'm not an expert or anything, but maybe a rug-- hey, were you listening to me at all?!"
Back to top Go down
https://thegaldinguild.forumotion.com
Pingchow

Pingchow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Adelo Free Time]   Moving In [Adelo Free Time] EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:58 pm

Adelo blinked in surprised at her outburst. Had he been listening...? Well, he wasn't quite sure himself if he was being honest. He stood silently, looking around the room in thought, racking his brain for what the thing was his teammate was interested in... Was it... magic.

"Hmmm... Ahh... You were interested in my form of magic, weren't you? I think I can explain!" He cleared his throat and grabbed his lute, although he had no intention of really playing it... It was simply reflex when recounting a story. "You see, I come from a long line of powerful wizards... Perhaps you have heard of Osdela? It's a village hidden far away where these wizards still live today... Kingdoms call upon them in times of crisis or war, but usually they are left alone to their life of solitude! Unfortunately, I was not raised in Osdela myself... My mother raised me elsewhere and thus I was not trained in my magic properly. It was always a bit troublesome to control as a child but... I found if I focus on music and infuse my magic within the notes I play, I can control whatever it is I wish."

He smiled at her and nodded enthusiastically. He loved talking about his homeland, and hopefully he would be able to discover it with these new friends he had made. Surely the mysteries surrounding his life could be solved there... He sighed dreamily and continued on with his speech. "I suppose you could say I'm not human in the most traditional sense... The people of Osdela are all born with magic, and we all wear our clan title and homeland proudly within our own names... Hence, Adelo Ley Osdela."

He pointed in the air to three separate spots as if pointing to his name floating in the air. He set down his lute and clapped his hands together. Oh dear... He had been rambling again. "Terribly sorry, Alisa. I was rambling again... I'm sure you weren't interested in a history lesson." He bowed his head as he apologized, but his smile remained. He looked back up to the clever girl and placed his hand on his chest. "I am quite interested in your origins, however. You use alchemy, correct? I must confess, I have never seen anyone use it. Please, tell me all about your technique!"

He took her by the hand and sat her down on his bed. He sat on the floor, crossing one leg over the other. The look on his face was that of an amazed child. She possessed abilities he was completely unaware existed, and to top it off she was strong leader... He looked up to her, and couldn't wait to learn all about her!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving In [Adelo Free Time]   Moving In [Adelo Free Time] Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving In [Adelo Free Time]
Page 1 of 1